Welcome to our website, “begallery.com” (the “Site”), which is owned and operated by be.gallery ltd (“be.gallery”, “we”, “us”, “our”).
We do not knowingly solicit data online from or market online to children under the age of 13.
- Personal Information We CollectYou can use this Site without giving us any information, however additional services may be available if we have certain information about you. As such, we may collect the following type of information from you for purposes of account registration or billing: name, telephone number, postal address, email address, credit card number and other information (if you make a purchase with us). Additionally, if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence, personal interests, demographics, experiences with our products and contact preferences in order to provide you with further correspondence about our products and services. All information collected from you is stored on servers located in the USA.
- “Cookies” are small pieces of information that are stored on your computer’s hard drive. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies. You can edit your browser options to block cookies in the future or delete pre-existing cookies.
- An IP address identifies every computer on the Internet. Each time you connect to the Internet, your machine is assigned an IP address.
- “Tags” refer to scripts that are used to track a visitor’s activity on our Sites by Web analytics software. A visitor’s activity is anonymous if he/she is not logged in. If a visitor has logged in using his or her username and password, additional information is passed through these tags.
- How We Use Your Personal InformationWe use the personal information collected from you to provide you with better service and products that may be of interest to you, as well as for our internal record keeping and to communicate effectively with you via email, telephone or postal mail. The information you provide allows us to process, fulfill, and follow-up on your orders; answer your e-mails or requests, send information you requested; communicate substantive information regarding be.gallery and the Website; and notify you of new products, special offers, or related information.
We may occasionally send mailings via post or email to you. If you do not want your information used by be.gallery for direct marketing purposes, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know and we will remove you from the mailing list. We do not sell, share, or otherwise disclose your personal information with any third party other than to certain suppliers and vendors we engage to help us run our business, unless otherwise required by applicable law.
We will be happy to provide you with the details of personal information which we hold about you under the applicable data protection legislation. If you would like a copy of the information held by us on you please request such information via email at email@example.com or via phone at 1-844-BE-GIFTS (1-844-234-4387). If any information we have about you is incorrect or incomplete, or you wish to have your details removed from our contact database please contact us via email or phone. We will correct such information as soon as possible.
- E-mail PolicyYour e-mail address will only be used for be.gallery related purposes. We do not sell or rent e-mail addresses to anyone. For some e-mail messages distributed by be.gallery, specific information on recipient response is collected. For example, we may review how many recipients open and subsequently choose to click through to links provided in an e-mail message. We use this information only for the purposes of analyzing areas of interest, improving our products, and enhancing the usefulness of our Sites. You can opt-out of receiving e-mail notifications by using the account to be opted-out and sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title or caption of the e-mail stating “OPT-OUT NOTICE.”
- With Whom We May Share InformationWe may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process served on be.gallery ltd; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of be.gallery ltd or (c) protect the personal safety of be.gallery ltd personnel, members, directors, officers, employees, or members of the public in urgent circumstances.
- Security of Your Personal InformationIn order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical and electronic safeguards to keep the information we collect from you secure. If you established an account online and chosen a password which enables you to access certain parts of the Site, including your personal information, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. When you have finished using a secure area of a Site, make sure you always click on the “Sign Out” link which appears on every secure page. When you click on the “Sign Out” link, your secured session will end. No further secure transactions can be conducted without re-entering your user ID and password. You should be aware that browser software often “caches” a page as you look at it, meaning that some pages are saved in your computer’s temporary memory. Therefore, you may find that clicking on your “Back” button shows you a saved version of a previously viewed page. Caching in no way affects the security of your confidential user ID or password.
Additionally, we may link to other websites which are not within our control and we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information you provide once you leave our Site.
- No GuaranteeUnfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Accordingly, and despite our efforts, be.gallery ltd cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, or to or from our online products or services. Be.gallery ltd further disclaims all warranties regarding the security of personal information in the hands of payment processors.
- Updating Your InformationIf you are a registered user of be.gallery, you may review and update/correct your information by using your user ID or email address and password or by contacting us at email@example.com or via phone at 1-844-BE-GIFTS (1-844-234-4387).